Rules for Solving the Problems based on Time and Work
1) If a person can complete a work in days, then in day he does of the work. We have
2) If a person completes of a work in day, then he requires number of days to complete the work
3) If part of the work has been done and the remaining part of the work has to be done by a person A, then
4) If times as good ·a workman as , then
i) Ratio of work done by in the same time
ii) Ratio of time taken by to finish the work
5) If some persons work together to do a piece of work, then the money paid to them is divided among them in the ratio of their one day’s (or one hour’s) work.